As someone who manages multiple social media channels for different clients, I know firsthand how challenging it can be to keep up with everything. That’s why social media management platforms can be such a lifesaver.
Why Social Media:
Social media has become an essential part of modern-day marketing targeting millennials.
With more than 4.2 billion active social media users worldwide, businesses no longer afford to ignore the power of social citizens. As a result, social media management tools have emerged to help businesses manage their social presence effectively.
In this blog post, I’ll be introducing you to 12 social media management platforms, along with a brief description of each one.
- Canva – As a graphic design platform, Canva is perfect for creating social media graphics and visual content for your posts. It offers a wide variety of templates, stock photos, and illustrations free of cost & for paid users one can manage social publishing from the same platform.
- Sprout Social – Sprout Social is a comprehensive social media management solution that includes features such as social media scheduling, content calendar, review management, and analytics. It’s great for enterprise businesses. Sprout Social’s basic package starts at $249/month.
- Hootsuite – Hootsuite is one of the oldest and most popular social media management platforms out there. It includes features such as social media scheduling, ads, reporting, and analytics. Best for startups as the basic package starts from 19 USD/month.
- Buffer – Buffer is a social media scheduling platform that’s great for businesses of all sizes. It allows you to plan, scheduling & AI assistant for publishing. As its packages start from free It’s very much useful for solo entrepreneurs, and freelancers as well as for businesses of all sizes.
- Sendible – Sendible is a social media management application that helps teams to schedule, publish, collaborate, and analyze social success. With its white labelling solutions It’s especially useful for agencies and larger teams. Its packages start from 29 USD/month.
- Socialpilot – Socialpilot is a social media management platform that covers all social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google my business, & TikTok. Is great for Agencies and individuals. Starts at 25 USD/month.
- Zoho Social – Zoho Social is a social media management app with all great features & also supports social group participation with affordable packages. With packages starting at 10 USD/month, It is well suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- SocialBee – SocialBee is a social media management tool that helps in managing profiles, and pages, generating content, & analyze results. the basic package starts at $29/month.
- TweetDeck – TweetDeck is a Twitter management tool that allows you to manage multiple Twitter accounts and schedule tweets completely free.
- Crowdfireapp – Crowdfireapp is act as social media manager for your organization by providing content curation, image suggestions, scheduling, complete analysis, etc. It’s made for freelancers & solo entrepreneurs with basic packages starting at free.
- Planable – Planable is a social media planning & collaboration platform that’s designed specifically for enterprise teams & agencies where intra-department approvals & collaboration play a key role. Its packages start from zero cost.
- BuzzSumo – BuzzSumo is a content discovery platform that allows you to find the right content, influencers & research on social media. It’s great for businesses of all sizes. Its basic packages start at 119 USD – may not be much useful for small teams.